Do you regularly need to browse through weird and suspicious online tools to download Instagram videos you want to repost? Well, apparently Instagram have listened to our calls andhave built a new function on its official app to end our endless quests of alternative tools.
Also, it doesn’t hurt hat this is one of users favorite TikTok tools when it comes do video download from profiels that allow their content to be reused through this resource.
How to download Instagram videos from the official app
Here’s what you need to do to download videos from users you follow:
- When browsing an specifici publication you want to download, click on the Share button, the one shaped as and airplane on the bottom-right corner of your screen;
- On the following screen, notice if the “Download” option is now available for this content – this option won’t show if the owner of the profile choose not to make their content available for download. As of now, the “Download” button is the second on the bottom line, tap the button to start the download;
- You will receive a warning about commercial usage of the content, just agree and you download will begin shortly;
- The video you have downloaded will be saved to your Camera Roll (on iPhones) or to you Gallery on Android smartphones.
- Done! Now you can reuse the video as ou wish – remember to respect privacy and copyright terms when reposting the content.
Will this new tool from Instagram’s officiall app be useful to you? Let me know at the comments below!